The dryrun has been scheduled for Tuesday, May 22 at 3 pm in Gamble Hall.
Some of the things we will be testing include, in no particular order:
- accessing and editing the wiki through telework
- inviting 11 "regions" into a WebEx meeting
- jumping in and out of the firewall - from wiki to blog back to wiki
- 11 groups accessing the wiki at one time (but we will likely only have 5 laptops for the dryrun - we should try to get as many as possible)
- creating placeholders for the question - all on one page of the wiki? one sub-category per page?
We also agreed that there would be 11 Information specialists, each one sporting a fashionable t-shirt emblazoned with a stylized "i", to provide assistance and support to each of the laptop groups.
We also need to be prepared to respond to the inevitable question: "Quand seront disponibles ces utils technologiques?"